The AA-12 is the strongest shotgun in the game, besides the gamepass weapon USAS-12 and the Laser Shotgun as the laser variant. It is the only one with the possibility of being Akimbofied and one of only two with Full-Auto.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your shots.||Accuracy +10%||2||$3,500|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +15%||3||$10,500|
|Akimbo||Gives you a second AA-12, enabling you to dual wield.||Dual Wield: Yes||1||$55,000|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +30%||2||$6,000|
|HV Rounds||Increases the range of your shots.||Range +20%||2||$5,500|
|Aluminium Body||Reduces the weight of the gun.||Weight -1||1||$6,000|
- The AA-12 is the best gun in the game for hit money. Use it if obtaining cash is a goal.
- On the other hand, don't expect it to do too much DPS.
- The AA-12 is the only fully automatic shotgun without a gamepass purchase.
- Also the only shotgun with the HV Rounds and Akimbo upgrades.
- The AA-12 has 5,600 base DPS and 16,240 max DPS.
- The AA-12 used to do 140 damage per pellet, fire 8 pellets per shot, and have an 80% hit money multiplier. These were changed to the current stats in Version 1.11.
- Somewhat attractive to newer players, although less than the Micro Uzi or the Laser Pistol as fewer newer players can afford it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.