The AA-12 is the strongest shotgun in the game. It is also the most expensive, and the only one with both full auto and the possibility of Akimbo when upgraded. It costs $55 000.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your shots.||Accuracy +10%||2||$3500|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +15%||3||$10500|
|Akimbo||Gives you a second AA-12, enabling you to dual wield.||Dual Wield: Yes||1||$55000|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +30%||2||$6000|
|HV Rounds||Increases the range of your shots.||Range +20%||2||$5500|
|Aluminium Body||Reduces the weight of the gun.||Weight -1||1||$6000|
- The AA-12 is the best gun in the game for hit money. Use it if obtaining cash is a goal.
- On the other hand, don't expect it to do too much DPS.
- The AA-12 is the only fully automatic shotgun.
- Also the only shotgun with the HV Rounds and Akimbo upgrades.
- The AA-12 has 5 600 base DPS and 16 240 max DPS.
- The AA-12 used to do 140 damage per pellet, fire 8 pellets per shot, and have an 80% hit money multiplier. These were changed to the current stats in Version 1.11.
- Somewhat attractive to newer players, although less than the Micro Uzi or the Laser Pistol as fewer newer players can afford it.