|Bear Trap is part of the Survivalist Pack.|
You must own the respective gamepass in order to purchase the Bear Trap.
A bear trap that has be repurposed into trapping zombies instead of bears. It can only trap one zombie at a time and will need 10 seconds in order for it to be rearmed. Can be upgraded to not require manually rearming and to only trap special zombies.
|Automatic Traps1||Your traps will automatically arm themselves.||Auto Arm: Yes||1||$3,000|
|Barbed Spikes||Enemies hit will start to bleed, moving slower and taking damage over time.||Bleed +1000||2||$2,500|
|Sharpened Spikes||Increases the damage of your Bear Traps.||Damage +50%||3||$4,000|
|Durable Springs||Increases the number of times your Bear Traps can activate.||Durability +5||2||$5,000|
|Trapper||Increases the maximum number of Bear Traps you can place and hold.||Max Amount +1||3||$2,000|
|Hardened Springs2||Increases the snare duration of the Bear Trap.||Snare Duration +1||2||$3,000|
|Special Traps||Makes your Bear Traps only activate against special enemies.||Specials Only: Yes||1||$2,500|
- You'll need to be near a bear trap in order to manually rearm it. Anyone can rearm the trap, not just yourself.
- It may be wiser to buy Automatic Traps instead of Hardened Springs because it removes the requirement of rearming the traps.
- Destroyers and Lurkers will only be snared by half the snare time due to their 50% resistance against all deployables.
- If this stops killing zombies in one hit, with all the damage you can, 7000 damage, stop utilizing this.
- Bear Traps will be red when upgraded w/ Special Traps.
- Bear Traps used to have a glitch where they would give out large amount of money upon a snare. This was patched in v4.3.2.
|Consumable||Energy Drink • Experimental Drink • First Aid Kit|
|Deployable||Caltrops • Deployable Ammo • Propane Can • Landmine • Bear Trap • Gas Can • Trip Mine • Frost Generator • Teleport Pad • Sentry Gun • Supply Crate • Combat Drone • Tesla Coil • Mortar • Heavy Sentry|
|Grenade||Shuriken • Nail Bomb • Grenade • Molotov • Heal Grenade • Cryonade • Zombie Bait • Stun Grenade • Dynamite • C4 • Gas Grenade • Pipe Bomb|