The cheapest shotgun in the game. When you make a bad weapon type even worse, you get this atrocity. This shotgun is considered a Flintlock type weapon despite not having Flintlock in the name anywhere. This allows it to synergize with the Trickster upgrade on the Cutlass.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your shots.||Accuracy +10%||4||
|Greased Bolt||Increase the rate of fire.||Attack Speed +33.33%||1||$1,500|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +30||4||$2,500|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +20%||2||$1,500|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +1||4||$1,500|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Speed +33.33%||1||$3,000|
- Equip every accuracy perk you own.
- The money gained from this weapon is almost non-existent. If you are considering buying this weapon, wait until you have several times its total cost and buy it alongside a Trickster upgraded Cutlass. Otherwise you may trap yourself in a cycle where you earn to little money to upgrade it to relevancy.
- Do not bothering using Shadow Rounds or Headshot Stash with this weapon. It consumes up to 6 ammo per shot so gaining 1 ammo is peanuts in comparison.
- Highly recommended to deselect your gun mid-reload so you only load 2 or 3 bullets into the chamber. This will greatly reduce the ammo consumption on this weapon. Using the Deep Impact perk is a must as potentially killing two targets in one volley will halve the consumption again.
- The undisputed highest recoil of any gun in the game, ADS or otherwise. Use with a level 4 Heavy Bullets if you enjoy motion-sickness.
- The only weapon in the game with a starting accuracy value in the negatives.
- The only base shotgun in the game that is unable to Aim Down Sights (ADS).
- Easily the worst weapon in the Pirates Vs Ninjas pack and a waste of time.