The cheapest shotgun in the game. When you make a bad weapon type even worse, you get this atrocity. This shotgun is considered a Flintlock type weapon despite not having Flintlock in the name anywhere. This allows it to synergize with the Trickster upgrade on the Cutlass.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your shots.||Accuracy +10%||4||$750 $1,125
|Greased Bolt||Increase the rate of fire.||Attack Speed +33.33%||1||$1,500|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +30||4||$2,500|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +20%||2||$1,500|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +1||4||$1,500|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Speed +33.33%||1||$3,000|
- Use the Perk Light Mags with this shotgun. It's a perk that's already really good with shotguns due to their low clip size and high dependence on reload speed. Here the downside of -20% clip size is what we actually want the perk for, the increased reload speed is irrelevant on an already near-instant reload. The sustain on this weapon is so atrocious we would prefer having either a lower magazine size or slower reload speed so we don't overkill single zombies.
- The money gained from this weapon is almost non-existent. You have to abuse the hit money from its pierce and use Yellow Monetary Perks just to earn as much as a similar firearm.
- Do not bothering using Shadow Rounds or Headshot Stash with this weapon. It consumes up to 6 ammo per shot so gaining 1 ammo is peanuts in comparison.
- The undisputed highest recoil of any gun in the game, ADS or otherwise. Use with a level 4 Heavy Bullets if you enjoy seasickness.
- The only weapon in the game with a starting accuracy value in the negatives.
- The only base shotgun in the game that is unable to Aim Down Sights (ADS).
- There is a glitch with equipping Light Mags that depletes ammo from your magazine and max ammo. This is likely due to how this gun uniquely fires all shots from its magazine at once.
- Unupgraded Blunderbuss struggles to kill regular blue zombies on wave 3 Easy, solo.
- Easily the worst weapon in the Pirates Vs Ninjas pack and a waste of time.