|Crossbow is part of the Pirates Vs Ninjas Pack.|
You must own the respective gamepass in order to purchase the Crossbow.
Not to be confused with the Compound Bow.
The crossbow is a projectile weapon that costs $10,000 and requires the Pirates vs Ninjas gamepass to purchase. The crossbow fires bolts which are affected by gravity the longer they're in the air.
The crossbow is a very efficient weapon with great single target damage, excellent ammo economy, and high money drop. The only big downside is aiming for the head with a projectile weapon, which could be a deal breaker for most people.
|Ammo Efficiency||Reduces the amount of bolts taken per ammo missing, from the ammo box.||Ammo Taken -0.5||1||$3,000|
|Skull Breaker||Increases your headshot damage.||Headshot Damage +25%||4||$3,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +25%||1||$3,000|
|Poison Bolts||Enemies hit will become poisoned, moving slower and taking damage over time.||Poison +1200||1||$7,500|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Speed +33.33%||1||$2,500|
|HV Bolts||Increases the velocity of bolts.||Velocity +20%||3||$1,500|
- Since the crossbow has a high headshot multiplier, and you can only upgrade the headshot multiplier and not the base damage, hitting the head is strongly advised to maximize damage.
- This may prove difficult as the projectiles have travel time and are affected by gravity. Purchasing HV Bolts can help alleviate both of these problems.
- Just like Flintlock Rifle and other single shot rifles, if the crossbow stops one-headshotting normal zombies, then it is advised to switch to a different weapon.
- Getting ≥50% magazine size bonus through perks and mods (e.g. a level 4 Deep Mags) will increase the magazine size of the crossbow from 1 to 2. This is extremely helpful as the full magazine is loaded all at once, effectively halving your reload downtime.
- Due to the latent nature of projectile weapons, a bolt from a Crossbow will sometimes phase through a zombie dealing no damage. Aiming down sights is recommended to reduce the chances of this happening because projectiles fire from the tip of the weapon.
- This is the first projectile weapon that is not explosive. The others being Ice Rifle and Compound Bow.
- Flare Gun may only have an initial blast radius of 4 studs, but it's still an explosion of some sort.
- With a fully upgraded Skull Breaker upgrade, the crossbow can deal 2400 headshot damage.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|