A box of ammo for when the Ammo Box is too far. Like all consumables, it has a secondary description, "
It also has a Boxes stat with a value of 1, not shown in the infobox due to technical difficulties.
|Ammo Capacity||Increases the ammo capacity of the Ammo Box.||Ammo x2||3||$2500, $5000, $10000|
|Speed Hands||Reduces the time taken to refill your weapons.||Refill Time -20%||1||$2000|
- The ammo is very limited. Don't try to refill a Minigun with it.
- Obviously, place it as far from the Ammo Box as deemed safe. If you place it too far forwards, it will never be safe to use it.
- You could fit around 27 Deployable Ammoes in the Ammo Box, meaning that it is 3.375x more space-efficient than the Ammo Box when both are fully upgraded.
- The ammo inside is shown as a single yellow brick.
- The ammo visibly decreases in height when ammo is withdrawn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.