A smaller box of ammo for when the Ammo Box is too far. Is set to Team by default, but can be toggled so that only you can refill from it.
|Ammo Capacity||Increases the ammo capacity of the Ammo Box.||Ammo x2||3||$2,500|
|Speed Hands||Reduces the time taken to refill your weapons.||Refill Time -25%||1||$750|
- The ammo is very limited. If used to refill an ammo inefficient weapon (i.e. Micro Uzi & Minigun), then the ammo box will be depleted very quickly.
- Obviously, place it as far from the Ammo Box as deemed safe. If you place it too far forwards, it will never be safe to use it.
- If you think even a maxed Ammo Box won't sustain the night, bring some of these to ensure your team does not run out of ammo.
- You could hypothetically fit around 27 Deployable Ammos in the Ammo Box, meaning that it is 3.375x more space-efficient than the Ammo Box when both are fully upgraded.
- The ammo inside is shown as a single yellow brick.
- The ammo visibly decreases in height when ammo is withdrawn.
|Consumable||Energy Drink • Experimental Drink • First Aid Kit|
|Deployable||Caltrops • Deployable Ammo • Propane Can • Landmine • Bear Trap • Gas Can • Trip Mine • Frost Generator • Teleport Pad • Sentry Gun • Supply Crate • Combat Drone • Tesla Coil • Mortar • Heavy Sentry|
|Grenade||Shuriken • Nail Bomb • Grenade • Molotov • Heal Grenade • Cryonade • Zombie Bait • Stun Grenade • Dynamite • C4 • Gas Grenade • Pipe Bomb|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.