The Double Barreled Shotgun is a shotgun that costs $27,500. It is great against Wraiths (and common Zombies) due to its large stopping power at close range.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your shots.||Accuracy +10%||2||$2,500|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +20%||3||$6,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +25%||2||$5,500|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Speed +25%||4||$3,000|
|Slug Rounds||Replaces your shots with a single projectile that has 50% accuracy and penetration.||Slugs: Yes||1||17,500$A|
- As the Double Barreled Shotgun has a small magazine, ensure that whatever is on the other end is within firing range.
- Buying Slug Rounds significantly changes the weapon's function and playstyle. Reminiscent to the M24's playstyle a DB Shotgun w/ Slug Rounds should be aligning headshots to take advantage of the pierce.
- Buying Slug Rounds will reduce the amount of bullets fired per shot from 12 to 1 meaning that it's less consistent with crits and you will have less hit money.
- A level 4 deep pierce perk is essential if you wanna pseudo-pierce 2 targets in a row without Slug Rounds, and 3 with.
- This can additionally signal you when the life of this gun is about to end.
- 1-shot or replace this gun, period.
- If you wanna utilize this without upgrading, get at least level 2 Deep Mags perk, level 3 Speedload and Light Mags, to take down the unupgraded reload time to 0.8s.
- Following upgrading Fast Hands fully, you can remove these perks to have more space for both damage and critical hits.
- Replace critical perks with reloading perks.
- If you have 5 damage perks, 1 deep pierce perk, and 3 of the above perks, you might barely be able to fit them in.
- Like all shotguns, it lost its 1.2× hit money multiplier.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.