The Energy Rifle is a special weapon capable of powerful attacks, with a long pause in between.
|AP Lasers||Increases the damage of lasers.||Damage +5||6||$22,500|
|Overcharge||Increases the max amount of energy you can fire.||Energy +20%||1||$25,000|
|Piercing Rounds||Your shots will pierce through additional enemies.||Pierce x2||1||$40,000|
|Hyper Charge||Decreases the time taken to charge your weapon.||Reload Time -25%||1||$30,000|
- One of the traits of the Energy Rifle is its incredible piercing ability. As a result, make sure enemies are lined up before firing.
- Its DPS is inconsistent, so don't use it when carrying.
- If you need consistent DPS, or any meaningful sort of DPS for that matter, get the Laser Rifle. Yes, a cheaper weapon is actually better.
- It is highly recommended to use the perk Reserve Cooling to bypass the long reload time and use another main weapon while you wait for it to reload.
- The Energy Rifle can deal 4,000 base damage and 8,400 max damage in a single shot, the most out of any weapon in the game.
- Fully upgraded and with 10 headshots, it can do up to 168,000 damage per shot.
- Unlike other rifles, the Energy Rifle has a 2x headshot multiplier instead of 3x.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.