|Flintlock Pistol is part of the Pirates Vs Ninjas Pack.|
You must own the respective gamepass in order to purchase the Flintlock Pistol.
Not to be confused with the Flintlock Rifle.
The Flintlock Pistol is the cheapest firearm in the game and by extension, the cheapest item in the Pirates Vs Ninjas gamepass. The $500 pricetag makes this firearm uniquely purchasable on the first wave.
|Greased Bolt||Increase the rate of fire.||Attack Speed +25%||2||$300|
|Ammo Efficiency||Reduces the amount of balls taken per ammo missing, from the ammo box.||Ammo Taken -0.5||3||$250|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +25||4||$400|
|Akimbo||Gives you a second Flintlock Pistol, allowing you to dual wield.||Dual Wield: Yes||1||$500|
|Bone Breaker||Shots that hit limbs will do headshot damage.||Limb Headshot Damage: Yes||1||$600|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size x2||1||$1,000|
- Buying Akimbo is not recommended as the spread and recoil will increase massively.
- Don't expect the Flintlock Pistol to last you past wave 2, unless you have pretty decent perks. If the Flintlock Pistol stops killing normal zombies with one headshot, it is advised to get a better weapon, unless you have Skull Combustion, which's only justified up to 3-shots at the very most.
- In Nightmare coupled with Impossible, if you have level 4 Stopping Power, Heavy Bullets, maxed out Head Hunter, Glass Cannon (if you're a veteran) as well as Marksman, you could justify this for wave 1-3 + 1-2 respectively, with 6 players.
- If you luck out with zombie concentrations, you could plausibly extend its lifespan to wave 1-10 (can be extended to wave 11 with approx 1.238% more damage) as well as wave 1-7 respectively
- Basically a gun that does a load more damage than the Pistol, but with loads of caveats, like the recoil, as well as 1-3 shotting for this to be effective.
- A level 4 Deep Mags will allow 2-shotting to be more effective.
- The Flintlock pistol is tied with the Energy Drink for cheapest item available to purchase.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|