A jerrycan filled with gasoline. Shooting it with a firearm will leave a lingering area of effect around where the gas can used to be, damaging zombies in the area for a period of time.
|Resupply||Increases the amount of Gas Cans you gain each night.||Recharge Amount +1||1||$7,500|
|Aggressive Fire||Increases the damage of your Gas Cans.||Damage +50%||4||$6,000|
|Slow Burn||Increases the fire duration of your Gas Cans.||Duration +50%||2||$7,500|
|Napalm Bomb||Increases the fire damage of your Gas Cans.||Fire +1000||2||$3,000|
|Extra Fire||Increases the maximum number of Gas Cans you can place and hold.||Max Amount +1||1||$2,500|
|Pyromaniac||Increases the fire radius of your Gas Cans.||Radius +33.33%||1||$5,000|
|Practical Gas||Deployed Gas Cans can be used to refill fuel weapons.||Refill Fuel: 2.5s||1||$10,000|
|Agonizing Heat||Common Zombies will move slower while on fire.||Common Slow +10%||2||$5,000|
- Keep in mind that this has reduced Kill Money (60%).
- This is useful for damaging zombies before they reach your team. In the late game this won't kill the zombies but will give your front-liners an easier time.
- Chainsaw, Flamethrower, and M2 Flamethrower are weapons that can be refueled by gas cans.
- If you're using gas cans to refill a teammate's fuel weapon, then the gas can must be set to Team.
- Shooting a gas can containing combustible liquid such as gasoline with a normal bullet will not ignite the contents of it. Only bullets that have heat (i.e. tracer rounds) are capable of igniting the fluids.
|Consumable||Energy Drink • Experimental Drink • First Aid Kit|
|Deployable||Caltrops • Deployable Ammo • Propane Can • Landmine • Bear Trap • Gas Can • Trip Mine • Frost Generator • Teleport Pad • Sentry Gun • Supply Crate • Combat Drone • Tesla Coil • Mortar • Heavy Sentry|
|Grenade||Shuriken • Nail Bomb • Grenade • Molotov • Heal Grenade • Cryonade • Zombie Bait • Stun Grenade • Dynamite • C4 • Gas Grenade • Pipe Bomb|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.