|Heavy Sentry is part of the Technician's Gadgets Pack.|
You must own the respective gamepass in order to purchase the Heavy Sentry.
|Overclock||Increases fire rate.||Attack Speed +33.33%||1||$10,000|
|AP Rounds||Increases damage dealt.||Damage +300||2||$17,500|
|Lightning Charge||Reduce number of nights needed to replenish your sentry.||Recharge -1||2||$7,500|
|Improved Targeting||Increases the range of the sentry gun.||Range +50%||1||$7,500|
|Combat Sentry||Enables refilling the sentry gun with your weapon's ammo at 50% efficiency.||Can Refill: Yes||1||$30,000|
|Wither Rounds||Adds wither damage to your sentry gun.||Wither Damage -2.5%||2||$10,000|
|Motion Sensor||Allows your sentry to target wraiths.||Detect Wraiths: Yes||1||$15,000|
- A Heavy Sentry, if upgraded with Motion Sensor, can be used to solely take out Wraiths in the Forest and Arctic maps.
- Destroyers and Lurkers take 50% less damage against deployables such as the Heavy Sentry.
- Overclock increases the DPS but will compromise the lifespan of the sentry, so focus of upgrading AP Rounds first.
- The Tower Defense perk is valuable for increasing the lifespan of the sentry.
- Combat Sentry is generally a more favorable upgrade in most circumstances but Wither Rounds will become more viable if zombie HP becomes too high.
- Refilling a Heavy Sentry takes ~3 seconds, and you can not refill the sentry with weapons with unlimited ammo or infinite ammo efficiency.
- If you have a prestiged Lightning Charge perk and pair it with a Heavy Sentry with the Lightning Charge upgrade maxed, the recharge time will be reduced to a mere 1 night.
- Just like the Sentry Gun and Combat Drone, the Heavy Sentry will not target zombies for 3 seconds after they spawn.
- In almost every case, Combat Sentry is superior to Wither Rounds.
- The gun mounted on it is a smaller DMR.
- The glowing green display shows the remaining ammo and if the sentry can detect Wraiths.
- The display will turn red with the word "EMPTY" printed on it once it runs out of ammo. After a certain amount of time the depleted heavy sentry will disappear.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.