- REDIRECT Template:Weapon Infobox
A disk that you put on the ground and goes boom. Surprisingly large blast radius too. Like all consumables, it has a secondary description, "A deployable landmine, explodes on contact.".
Also has a Mines stat of 3, but this is not shown on the infobox due to technical difficulties.
|Faster Arm||Decreases the time taken for your Landmines to arm.||Arming Time -80%||1||$1500|
|Resupply||Increases the amount of Landmines you gain each night.||Recharge Amount +1||1||$3000|
|Sonic Boom||Increases the damage of landmines.||Damage +50%||3||$3500|
|Multi-Explosives||Increases the number of times your Landmines can explode.||Explosions +1||2||$5000|
|Demolitionist||Increases the maximum number of landmines you can place and hold.||Max Amount +1||3||$1500|
|High Explosives||Increases the blast radius of your Landmines.||Radius +33.33%||1||$2000|
|Concussion Mine||Adds a stun effect to your landmines.||Stun Duration +1s||1||$5000|
- If you have a Barricade, place these in front of the Barricade to increase its lifespan.
- If camping at the Ammo Box, placing these nearby can help with rushes.
- Placing them at right places on the Road can predictably defend against Wraiths, as they follow a fixed path initially. (Although Caltrops are probably better for that)
- Watch out for noobs/new players wasting your landmines, Especially in career mode. (p.s a good way to remedy this is to upgrade Resupply, another good remedy (maybe even better) is the upgrade multi-explosives as this makes landmines last longer.) If you're a new player that does this please stop, landmines aren't unlimited and unless A: you're about to die (3+zombies attacking you on normal mode) and have to save yourself B: have around 4/8 (depending on difficulty) zombies grouped up and then let one step on the landmine, then it's a landmine well spent.
- The colour of the light on the Landmine shows how many explosions are left. Blue means 4, (p.s can only be achieved using a Level 3 or higher Tower Defense perk,) Green means 3, Yellow means 2, And red means 1.
- If you have a perk that increases the amount of ammo for your equipment, at max level, the landmines turn blue and have four explosions.