Not to be confused with the Minigun.
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size + 50%||1||$37,500|
|Piercing Rounds||Your shots will pierce through additional enemies.||Pierce +1||1||$125,000|
|Improved Grip||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil - 33.33%||1||$37,500|
|Nitrogen Cooling||Decreases the time taken to cool down your weapon.||Reload Time - 33.33%||1||$50,000|
- Unless you take full advantage of its piercing, the Laser Minigun's single-target cyclic DPS is lower than that of the Minigun, making this weapon more desirable for crowd control.
- Because of its maximum of three targets, the Laser Minigun is effective at containing crowds of zombies. Use it to wipe out large hordes, and let stronger zombies such as bosses or Berserkers be taken care of by players with stronger single-target guns such as the Minigun or the M82.
- Most of the time you will hit around 1 to 2 zombies with the pierce.
- Take advantage of the accuracy taking time to be inaccurate and try to just shoot the head for non-armoured zombies for hard and below. On impossible its not advised to use them as zombies have more hp and the accuracy will drop before killing.
- While the Minigun is designed to hit the same target three times with each shot, the Laser Minigun is designed to hit three targets once each.
- Including all upgrades and the Mobile Shop upgrade needed to unlock it, on any mode other than career mode the Laser Minigun costs $600,000 to purchase and fully upgrade.
- Laser Minigun is the only weapon in the game in which only one copy is available per server.
- Laser Minigun is unavailable in the Swampland map, and instead, two plasma weapons (PGL and PRL) are available there.
- However, you can still bring your Laser Minigun to the Swampland on career mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.