Not to be confused with the Minigun.
This post was recently edited by TheLegitSlayer500.
(Added career mode cost to upgrade, unlock and what to do when you've got it :D)
The laser minigun costs 2 million to buy and 100,000 to unlock.
This gun isn't as great as it seems.
The laser minigun costs 2 million to unlock in Career mode. After being unlocked, you can find it the next time the Mobile Shop comes. Maxing it costs another I million and over, so if you wanna max it make sure you're pretty rich. That being said, Scattershot is the perk that costs a million, all the others are relatively cheap for a player at that level. The Laser Minigun is both the most expensive laser weapon available from the Mobile Shop and the most expensive weapon in the game, costing $250,000. It is by default locked in the Mobile Shop, and the upgrade to unlock it costs an additional $100,000
The Laser Minigun has different perks in Career.
It doesn't have Piercing Rounds or Improved Grip.
Instead, it has Scattershot and AP Lasers (I'm not completely sure, it's a long time since I bought it.)
Also, if you wanna max it out/upgrade it, then do it immediately. If not, you're gonna have to pay another I million to get it in the shop again and upgrade it again, so it's hardly worth spending that much just to get access to the upgrades.
(Note, the prices vary.)
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size + 50%||1||$37,500|
|Piercing Rounds||Your shots will pierce through additional enemies.||Pierce + 1||1||$125,000|
|Improved Grip||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil - 33.33%||1||$37,500|
|Nitrogen Cooling||Decreases the time taken to cool down your weapon.||Reload Time - 25%||1||$50,000|
- Unless you take full advantage of its piercing, the Laser Minigun's single-target cyclic DPS is lower than that of the Minigun, making this weapon more desirable for crowd control.
- While the Minigun is designed to hit the same target three times with each shot, the Laser Minigun is designed to hit three targets once each.
- If you can use the pierces to their full potential, the Laser Minigun has the highest point-cyclic DPS in the game, at 29,250.
- If you're aiming at only one target, the Laser Minigun has a relatively weak single-target cyclic DPS of 9,750.
- Including all upgrades and the Mobile Shop upgrade needed to unlock it, the Laser Minigun costs $600,000 to purchase and fully upgrade.