Not to be confused with the Minigun.
This is unlocked by first unlocking the Mobile Shop's upgrade, Black Market which costs 100000 cash on any other mode than career. Once the Mobile comes, you can buy it for 2000000 cash. You can't upgrade it or sell it until the next time the Mobile Shop appears.
The Laser Minigun has more pierce than the normal Minigun and both have their own downsides and advantages.😁
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size + 50%||1||$37,500|
|Piercing Rounds||Your shots will pierce through additional enemies.||Pierce + 1||1||$125,000|
|Improved Grip||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil - 33.33%||1||$37,500|
|Nitrogen Cooling||Decreases the time taken to cool down your weapon.||Reload Time - 33.33%||1||$50,000|
- Unless you take full advantage of its piercing, the Laser Minigun's single-target cyclic DPS is lower than that of the Minigun, making this weapon more desirable for crowd control.
- Because of its maximum of three targets, the Laser Minigun is effective at containing crowds of zombies. Use it to wipe out large hordes, and let stronger zombies such as bosses or Berserkers be taken care of by players with stronger single-target guns such as the Minigun or the M82.
- Most of the time you will hit around 1 to 2 zombies with the pierce.
- Take advantage of the accuracy taking time to be inaccurate and try to just shoot the head for non-armoured zombies for hard and below. On impossible its not advised to use them as zombies have more hp and the accuracy will drop before killing.
- While the Minigun is designed to hit the same target three times with each shot, the Laser Minigun is designed to hit three targets once each.
- If you can use the pierces to their full potential, the Laser Minigun has the highest point-cyclic DPS in the game, at 29,250.
- If you're aiming at only one target, the Laser Minigun has a relatively weak single-target cyclic DPS of 9,750.
- Including all upgrades and the Mobile Shop upgrade needed to unlock it, on any mode other than career mode the Laser Minigun costs $600,000 to purchase and fully upgrade.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|