- REDIRECT Template:Weapon Infobox
The M1014 is a shotgun. Like all shotguns with the exception of the AA-12, it is semi-automatic.
|Greased Trigger||Increases the rate of fire.||Attack speed +25%||2||$7,500|
|Custom Receiver||Sets your weapon to fully automatic.||Full Auto: Yes||1||$8,000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +15%||5||$9,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +20%||3||$5,500|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +3||1||$7,000|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Time -33.33%||1||$10,000|
- The M1014 is not a huge improvement over cheaper shotguns, and the AA-12, with all its full-auto awesomeness, is only $10,000 more expensive. Therefore, purchasing this weapon is not suggested.
- Using the SOP for all SGs, get close enough to land all pellets, try to conserve ammo, and reload all the time.
- Since it has C. Receiver, you can use this as a budget AA-12 if you really want to.
- The M1014 is the weapon in The Final Stand 2 named in the style M(n) with the largest (n).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.