A burst-fire assault rifle, and the cheapest, at $35,000.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your shots.||Accuracy +5%||1||$5,000|
|Greased Receiver||Increases the rate of fire and reduces the delay between bursts.||Attack Speed +40%||1||$10,000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +30||5||$4,250|
|Skull Breaker||Increases your headshot damage.||Headshot Damage +25%||2||$8,000|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +40%||2||$4,000|
- Buy damage upgrades in a way that ensures enemies always go down in one burst.
- As the upgrades are rather lacking, don't expect the M16 to last long.
- Keep in mind the low ammo capacity compared to other assault rifles.
- This weapon is very ammo hungry, try to lengthen its lifetime with the Shadow Rounds perk.
- Critical chance perks are a good way to bolster damage as each shot in burst-fire can crit. The M16 at 4 weight is decent enough for making use of the Concealed Carry perk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.