- REDIRECT Template:Weapon Infobox
Another exert from old WWI weapons.
|Custom Receiver||Sets your weapon to fully automatic.||Full Auto: Yes||1||$3,000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +50||4||$2,500|
|Skull Breaker||Increases your headshot damage.||Headshot Damage +25%||1||$5,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +8||5||$600|
|Extended Clips||Increases your clip size.||Clip Size +50%||3||$1,200|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Time -25%||2||$1,500|
- Consider maxing Fully L., EX Clips, and taking C. Receiver. This turns it into a relatively cheap SCAR-H, and can really chop up enemies.
- Stay somewhat closer to the enemy, without a scope you'll struggle at long distance and it'll be hard to take advantage of the fire rate anyhow.
- Aim at the top of the sight, that's where it will be firing.
- Reload. Like, at all times. Yes, the pings will become tiresome. But with a max (w/o perk) ammo of 20/120, you really need to keep your ammo up, and fire in bursts.
- Hipfire is not recommended unless you're going for Final Protective Fire and absolutely need the target to die.
- Replace this with the DMR or the SCAR when you notice that it takes particularly long to kill even with headshots.
- Cheap-ass SCAR-H, pretty much.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.