The second Sniper Rifle available for purchase.
|Greased Bolt||Increases the rate of fire.||Attack Speed +20%||2||$8,750|
|Lucky Shot||Adds a chance for your weapon to critically hit.||Critical Chance +10%||5||$10,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +10||4||$4,000|
|Piercing Rounds||Your shots will pierce through enemies.||Pierce +1||1||$30,000|
|Telescopic Sight||Adds a mounted scope to your rifle.||Scope: Yes||1||$7,500|
- Buy the Intervention, it's better if you want to fulfill a sniper-support role
- If not, it is recommended not to use buy the scope as using this as an up-close and personal damage dealer is better suited due to the higher fire rate it can attain.
- The telescopic sight upgrade refers to the weapon as a Rifle despite being a Sniper Rifle.
- The M24's base damage is higher than that of the Intervention despite the M24 firing 7.62x51mm NATO (.308 in) while the Intervention fires .408 Cheyenne Tactical (10.36x77mm) Anti-Material Rounds.
- The upgrade "Lucky Shot" and "Piercing Rounds" possibly refers to the rifle upgrading from 7.62x51mm NATO to .338 Lapua Magnum rounds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.