The second Sniper Rifle available for purchase. It lacks damage upgrades but makes it up for pierce and potential 100% crit chance.
|Greased Bolt||Increases the rate of fire.||Attack Speed +20%||2||$8,750|
|Lucky Shot||Adds a chance for your weapon to critically hit.||Critical Chance +10%||5||$10,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +10||4||$4,000|
|Piercing Rounds||Your shots will pierce through enemies.||Pierce +1||1||$30,000|
|Telescopic Sight||Adds a mounted scope to your rifle.||Scope: Yes||1||$5,000|
- Despite being classified as a Sniper Rifle it does not share the favorable properties of one, therefore it is recommended to instead buy the Intervention or Sniper Rifle for that role.
- It is recommended not to use buy the scope as using this as an up-close and personal damage dealer is better suited due to the higher fire rate it can attain.
- This is a crit oriented rifle, so it's recommended to pair this with crit perks/mods.
- Due to its pierce it pairs very well w/ Headshot Stash and due to its high upgraded crit chance it can use Bank Breaker to quickly gain cash.
- With full critical upgrades, 2 level 5 and 1 level 3 critical chance mod, with prestiged perks such as Lucky Charm, Rifleman and Concealed Carry, you can achieve consistent 100% critical chance, which'll bring its headshot damage to 9000, without any damage/headshot perks.
- Only then you can pair this with Unlucky Mod to still keep its 100% critical chance potential, still removing the need for Avenger.
- Critical Plus means that 3x damage multiplier will turn into 6.6x, stacking with headshot multiplier, will turn this rifle into a beast.
- 3 level 5 unlucky and lucky mods will mean 99 5/6% critical chance, if you upgrade that night vision.
- Or 2 level 5 with level 4 unlucky, as well as 3 level 5 lucky mods, will mean a 100% critical chance
- That critical damage could be pretty awesome, 8.7x with Critical Plus will mean consistent 24534 headshot damage. This might be able to 1 shot every common and uncommon zombie even after the 5th boss in Impossible mode. Could even be considered as more OP than M82 at this point, except not being able to ignore armor.
- The telescopic sight upgrade refers to the weapon as a Rifle despite being a Sniper Rifle.
- The M24's base damage is higher than that of the Intervention despite the M24 firing 7.62x51mm NATO (.308 in) while the Intervention fires .408 Cheyenne Tactical (10.36x77mm) Anti-Material Rounds.
- The upgrade "Lucky Shot" and "Piercing Rounds" possibly refers to the rifle upgrading from 7.62x51mm NATO to .338 Lapua Magnum rounds.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.