The M249 is a heavy machine gun with a rather slow fate of fire that costs $75,000 to purchase. Uniquely, this gun can obtain infinite ammo efficiency, allowing it to take ammo from the box without draining ammo at all.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your shots.||Accuracy + 5%||2||$15,000|
|Ammo Efficiency||Reduces the amount of bullets taken per ammo missing, from the ammo box.||Ammo Taken - 0.5||3||$10,000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage + 30%||5||$22,500|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo + 100||2||$12,500|
|Extended Mag||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size + 50||2||$17,500|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Time - 25%||1||$20,000|
|Aluminium Body||Reduces the weight of the gun.||Weight - 1||2||$10,000|
- The M249 is a great weapon to use when ammo is very scarce, as when fully upgraded, its infinite ammo efficiency allows the player to take ammo from the box without draining the box itself.
- Be wary of its seven-second reload time. Stay far behind from the crowd when needing to reload.
- This is mitigated by its rather high aiming accuracy and large ammo count, allowing the user to stay in combat for a long time without having to run back to the ammo box.
- As the M249 fires at 800 RPM, a player can sustain fire with this weapon for about 12 seconds before having to reload.1
- It is one of the few weapons with more than one level of weight reduction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.