|M2 Flamethrower is part of the WWII Pack.|
You must own the respective gamepass in order to purchase the M2 Flamethrower.
The M2 Flamethrower is the strongest of the three available flamethrowers, boasting double the range and longer uptime compared to other flamethrowers. If taking full advantage of the pierce, this flamethrower can achieve a very high DPS while not draining the ammo box too much.
|High Pressure||Increases the impact damage of your flames.||Damage +20%||6||$13,000|
|Napalm Fuel||Increases the fire damage of your flames.||Fire +500||4||$4,500|
|Fuel Capacity||Increases your fuel capacity.||Fuel +35%||4||$11,500|
|HV Fuel||Increases he range of your flamethrower.||Range +20%||1||$10,000|
|Aluminum Tanks||Reduces the weight of the flamethrower.||Weight -1||2||$5,500|
- The max single target DPS is 7,920. If taking full advantage of the pierce the total DPS is 39,600, which is comparable to the Minigun.
- If used with the correct team composition the M2 Flamethrower can surpass the Minigun in terms of power, cost and ammo efficiency. Per second, the M2 Flamethrower only drain 10 units of ammo compared to the Minigun's 33.33.
- Because of its pierce ability this weapon pairs extraordinarily well with someone with a charmer tank build.
- This weapon struggles to kill high HP special zombies such as Berserkers and the Boss, and Crawlers can disrupt the pierce if targeted. Be sure you have teammates to back you up against these zombies.
- Along with other Flamethrowers this weapon is not affected by Attack Speed perks.
- Using Spray or Rapid mods is the only way to increase the attack speed of the flamethrower.
- The M2 Flamethrower is a Heavy American flamethrower that was used to scare off German troops in World War II. They were considered terror weapons because of not only of the inhumane damage to humans, but how quickly it destroys the environment.
- Equipping the M2 Flamethrower once will attach its fuel tanks on your back. Selling the flamethrower will remove these fuel tanks.
- Skins will not affect the visuals of the tanks, only the gun will have its visuals changed.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|