|M60 is part of the Overkill Pack.|
You must own the respective gamepass in order to purchase the M60.
This weapon is a useful one, being extremely versatile, while having immense stopping power as well. When fully upgraded, it turns into a powerful tool, capable of dealing high damage at high speeds.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your shots.||Accuracy +2.5%||2||$7,500|
|Greased Trigger||Increases the rate of fire.||Attack Speed +15%||2||$12,500|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +25%||3||$30,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +25%||2||$12,500|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +25||2||$12,500|
|Piercing Rounds||Your shots will pierce through enemies.||Pierce +0.5||1||$70,000|
|Improved Stock||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil - 20%||3||$2,500|
- The damage of the M60 is very high, almost the same as the snipers but it is automatic and has a medium to high rate of fire, this gives you a bigger advantage for stronger enemies.
- Reload time is very slow, if you need to reload, it is recommended to go to a safe area to reload before going back into combat, as the slow reload time could be fatal for you.
- If another player is using a heavy weapon (Minigun, M82, etc.) and needs to reload or resupply, an M60 user can be very helpful as a backup.
- The M60 also has great accuracy so long range shooting is not a problem.
- The M60 has high recoil, Recommended buying an improved stock. Using a perks called heavy bullet will make the recoil much higher.
- The M60 is great at rallying up kills so use it only when Needed or a panic weapon.
- Basically a combination of the M82 (damage, accuracy, pierce) as well as the minigun (ammo capacity, headshot multiplier, magazine size, recoil and attack speed).
- If you are only one who is alive and your team-mate is dead. Try to save some ammo because reloading and ammo efficiency was very poor But also mean aim this gun into the head of the zombie since this gun has massive damage.
- Speedload and Light Mags are absolutely necessary (at least level 3) in order to take down the reload to like 4.3257s (level 3).
- Preferably, prestige them, to take this reload down to 3.785s.
- Level 4 Deep Pierce + level 5 piercing mod will allow 1.995 pierce.
- 5 level 5 swift mods + those 2 prestiges perks = approx 3.187s
- NEVER use solo unless you have reloading perks.
- The M60 is actually a Medium Machine Gun, but in-game it is considered to be a Light Machine Gun.
- This gun was commonly used in the Vietnam War by infantry soldiers.
- During the Vietnam War, this gun was nicknamed "The Pig" for it's bulky size.
- The M60 is famous for starring in the movie "Rambo".
- The M60 is the old version of the more modern M249.
- Parts of the reload mechanism were scrapped from old German MG42's after WW2.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|