Not to be confused with the M82, a heavy sniper rifle.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your grenades.||Accuracy + 5%||1||$5,000|
|Sonic Boom||Increases the damage of your grenades.||Damage + 750||4||$15,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo
|High Explosives||Increases the blast radius of your grenades.||Radius
|Long Fuse||Increases the range of your grenades.||Range
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Time
|HV Grenades||Increases the velocity of your grenades.||Velocity + 25%||2||$3,000|
- As with all explosive weapons, aim in the center of large crowds for maximum damage.
- The M79 is a great early-game weapon, being able to easily kill large crowds of zombies on early waves. The cash it earns can easily set the player up for the Minigun or the Laser Minigun.
- The M79 was added in Version 1.8 of the game.
- The M79's model is ripped directly from the Grenade Launcher in Left 4 Dead 2.
- The most nerfed weapon in the game. Expected to receive a third major nerf in the next patch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.