Not to be confused with the M79, a grenade launcher.
The M82 is the strongest, heaviest, and most expensive rifle in the game. It costs $100,000 to buy and $221,000 to fully upgrade. It is perfectly accurate when zoomed in and can hit a zombie from across the entire map with relative ease.
|Ammo Efficiency||Reduces the amount of bullets taken per ammo missing, from the ammo box.||Ammo Taken - 1||3||$8000, $12000, $16000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage + 500||6||$25000|
|Improved Stock||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil - 50%||1||$15000|
|Center Mass||Shots that hit the torso will deal headshot damage.||Torso Headshot Damage: Yes||1||$20000|
- As with other rifles, aim for the head. If you have the Center Mass upgrade, torsoshots are fine too.
- If there is not enough ammo for another Minigun but more damage is needed, the M82 may be a good choice due to its higher damage/bullet.
- Be sure to aim your shots well, as the reload time for this weapon is very hefty.
- Take ammo from the box when you have ten shots remaining - this way, you will always have spare ammo.
- The M82 does much more damage per bullet than the Minigun and even more with the ammo efficiency upgrade.
- Fully upgraded, it can deal up to 5,000 damage in a single shot, the most out of any weapon.
- This works out to 2,500 damage per bullet, meaning a full clip can deal a total of 25,000 damage.
- Headshots multiply the bullet damage by 3, meaning a full clip can do up to 75,000 damage with perfect accuracy.