The M82 is the strongest, heaviest, and most expensive rifle in the game. It costs $100,000 to buy and $309,000 to fully upgrade. It is perfectly accurate when zoomed in and can hit a zombie from across the entire map with relative ease.
|Ammo Efficiency||Reduces the amount of bullets taken per ammo missing, from the ammo box.||Ammo Taken -1||3||$8,000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +500||6||$25,000|
|Extended Mags||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry||Magazine Size +5||1||$30,000A|
|Improved Stock||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil -50%||1||$15,000|
|Center Mass||Shots that hit the torso will deal headshot damage.||Torso Headshot Damage: Yes||1||$20,000|
- The M82 has a base cyclic DPS of 5,000 (15,000).
- The max cyclic DPS is 12,500 (37,500).
- With perfect accuracy, a full clip can deal a total of 150,000 damage per mag.
- As with other rifles, aim for the head. If you have the Center Mass upgrade, torso shots are fine too.
- If there is not enough ammo for another Minigun but more damage is needed, the M82 may be a good choice due to its higher damage/bullet.
- Take ammo from the box when you have ten shots remaining - this way, you will always have spare ammo.
- Be sure to use this gun with Speedload, as the reload time for this weapon is very hefty.
- The Improved Stock upgrade and the Steady Grip perk reduces the recoil significantly on the M82, this is useful to quickly align shots especially if you run with Attack Speed perks and mods.
- In certain setups the M82 is best used against certain zombies such as Boomers, Toxic Zombies, and Berserkers as these zombies are the most threatening against front-liners.
- While there are better weapons for the job, the M82 can quickly farm cash if can you kill zombies fast enough.
- The AMR weapon type of the M82 stands for Anti Materiel Rifle (This is spelled correctly).
- The only other weapon that shares the AMR weapon type in the game is Energy Rifle.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|