The M93R is a 3 round burst pistol costing $18,000 that provides heavy firepower in a small package. It is usually found in the mid-game.
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage + 40||3||$3,750|
|Akimbo||Gives you a second M93R, enabling you to dual wield.||Dual Wield: Yes||1||$18,000|
|Skull Breaker||Increases your headshot damage.||Headshot Damage + 25%||1||$6,750|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine size + 33.33%||2||$2,000|
|Improved Grip||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil - 25%||3||$750|
- While the M93R has great firepower, it does not have the ammo supply to make this last long.
- As a result, it is best as as a backup weapon unless one is truly too poor to afford better weapons.
- Spraying and praying is ill-advised with this weapon.
- The M93R was widely considered a direct upgrade to the Micro Uzi, back when they both had the same $15,000 price tag. The Micro Uzi has since swapped places with the Sterling and dropped in price from $15,000 to $12,500 whereas the M93R increased from $15,000 to $18,000.
- The M93R is one of the few burst fire weapons, along with the M16, Laser Pistol and Laser Shotgun.
- Despite firing the same cartridge as the Luger (9 x 19 mm), the M93R has over triple the damage per shot while unupgraded.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.