- REDIRECT Template:Weapon Infobox
The Micro Uzi is a cheap SMG, costing $20,000. It has an extremely high fire rate, with its trade-offs being below-average damage and high ammo consumption. It can also use the Akimbo upgrade.
|Lucky Shot||Adds a chance for your weapon to critically hit.||Critical Chance +15%||1||$6,000|
|Akimbo||Gives you a second Uzi, enabling you to dual wield.||Dual Wield: Yes||1||$20,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +30%||2||$4,800|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +25%||3||$3,200|
- Mid-Game and Early to mid late game this weapon kills zombies extremely efficiently when maxed.
- The right perks with akimbo make this a very cheap version of the minigun and proves well in a pinch.
- It will last long through into wave 20 and beyond with akimbo in normal and hard modes.
- Concerning this, the low damage/high fire rate of the Micro Uzi may be better for cash farming.
- This weapon is most prime for its ability to refill the Heavy Sentry. The combination of low weight, high ammo efficiency and excessive ammo capacity allow it to refill an entire Heavy Sentry in a single session and is far less taxing on your team's limited ammo reserves.
- It is a good idea to use this as an expeditionary weapon as it can push back zombies quickly with its akimbo upgrade.
- This weapon will consume ammo very quickly without sustained-fire, so it is a necessity to keep an ammo box nearby or camp the ammo crate.
- These perks are recommended to unleash the potential of this misunderstood weapon: Heavy Bullets , Stopping Power, Marksman, and Bandolier. If you want to understand how to use it correctly, go to this guide made by MeninistChris, one of the prominent editors in this wiki.
- The Micro Uzi, much like the Laser Pistol, is usually regarded as a bad weapon for its tier, due to the rapid fire rate masking its much lower than average damage output.
- The Micro Uzi has no direct damage upgrades, further reinforcing this act.
- With akimbo and fire rate upgrade perks, this can shoot 3000+ rounds-per-minute, 1000 RPM faster than the Minigun.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.