The Micro Uzi is the second cheapest SMG available, costing $20,000. It has high fire rate for its price, with its trade-offs being lower than average damage and high ammo consumption. It is available in Akimbo form and is a lightweight weapon for its price.
|Lucky Shot||Adds a chance for your weapon to critically hit.||Critical Chance +15%||1||$6,000|
|Akimbo||Gives you a second Uzi, enabling you to dual wield.||Dual Wield: Yes||1||$20,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +30%||2||$4,800|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +25%||3||$3,200|
- The Sterling is a better alternative to this weapon due to to the fact it has bother a higher DPS and damage upgrades.
- Concerning this, the low damage/high fire rate of the Micro Uzi may be better for cash farming.
- Has since swapped cost and places with the Sterling.
- This weapon is most prime for its ability to refill the Heavy Sentry. The combination of low weight, high ammo efficiency and excessive ammo capacity allow it to refill an entire Heavy Sentry in a single session and is far less taxing on your team's limited ammo reserves.
- The Micro Uzi, much like the Laser Pistol, is usually regarded as a bad weapon for its tier, due to the rapid fire rate masking its much lower than average damage output.
- The Micro Uzi has no direct damage upgrades, further reinforcing this act.
- This weapon has since gained a 15% critical chance upgrade.