The Pistol is one of two starter weapons, the other being the knife. It is generally regarded as an early-game weapon incapable of much past Night 10. It cannot be sold, not even its upgrades.
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +10||3||$750|
|Akimbo||Gives you a second
Pistol, enabling you to dual wield.
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine size +25%||4||$400|
|Bottomless Reserves||Gives you unlimited ammo but reduces money gained via hits.||Unlimited ammo, -50% hit money||1||$10000|
- Don't get too attached to the Pistol. It will quickly become obsolete.
- Aim for the head. The Pistol has very low damage and ammo capacity, and increases in damage per shot are especially important.
- The Pistol costs $16 850 to fully upgrade.
- Fully upgraded, it does 60 damage, has dual wield, has 32 magazine size, and has infinite ammo.
- Akimbo still results in one trigger pull per click.
- Like all guns with the capability, the Pistol loses its ability to aim down sights (ADS) when Akimbofied.
- The Pistol is the only tool with 0 weight.
- There used to be an upgrade called Custom Receiver, which costed $2 000 and enabled full auto. It was removed due to wasting too much ammo.
- As the Luger in real life fires 9 x 19 mm, it is plausible that the Pistol fires .22LR, due to its low damage.