|Sonic Boom||Increases the damage of your rockets.||Damage +500||3||$12,000|
|Napalm Rockets||Enemies hit will be set alight, moving faster and taking damage over time.||Fire +1,500||2||$35,000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +2||4||$5,500|
|High Explosives||Increases the blast radius of your rockets.||Radius +33.33%||1||$15,000|
|HV Rockets||Increases the range of your rockets.||Range +50%||1||$6,000|
- The distinctive diamond-shaped warhead on the RPG-7's rocket is designed for use against armoured vehicles, and is relatively ineffective against personnel.
- Instead of an HEAT warhead, a fragmentation warhead (shaped like a long stick) would be more suitable for the purpose.
- The ammo efficiency of the RPG-7 is surprisingly high when one considers that the average pistol cartridge weighs 0.01 kg while the average RPG-7 rocket weighs 2.5 kg.
- Back when fire based DoTs used to give enemies increased percentage based movement speed, this Rocket Launcher was the best weapon in the game for sabotaging servers and killing your own teammates as fast as possible. Allowing you to give every enemy zombie in the server a massive movespeed boost in a large area of effect radius.
- Given the time by which you would acquire the RPG-7 and be able to fully upgrade it, the damage from the fire DoT likely did less than 1% of a zombies hitpoints at the current wave. The immense drawback of the increased movement speed made the upgrade the worst in the game by far and was really a downgrade that you still had to pay for.
- If you were one of those players who who played during this time and refused to sell the RPG-7 or rebuy it without the Incendiary upgrade, I truly and wholeheartedly despise you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.