The RPG-7 is a rocket launcher, and the only normal one in The Final Stand 2. It costs $70 000.
|Sonic Boom||Increases the damage of your rockets.||Damage +500||3||$12000|
|Napalm Rockets||Enemies hit will be set alight, moving faster and taking damage over time.||Fire +1500||2||$35000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +2||4||$5500|
|High Explosives||Increases the blast radius of your rockets.||Radius +33.33%||1||$15000|
|HV Rockets||Increases the range of your rockets.||Range +50%||1||$6000|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time needed to reload your weapon.||Reload Time +25%||1||$20000|
- The RPG-7 is used most efficiently when fired into the largest groups of enemies.
- It is accurate enough to target groups at the other end of the field.
- Keep in mind that the RPG-7 has no direct damage, and as a result, is inadequate for defending against wraiths when reloading.
- The distinctive diamond-shaped warhead on the RPG-7's rocket is designed for use against armoured vehicles, and is relatively ineffective against personnel.
- Instead of an HEAT warhead, a fragmentation warhead (shaped like a long stick) would be more suitable for the purpose.
- The ammo efficiency of the RPG-7 is surprisingly high when one considers that the average pistol cartridge weighs 0.01 kg while the average RPG-7 rocket weighs 2.5 kg.