A deployable sentry that shoots enemies within its radius. Like all other consumables, it has a secondary description, "A portable sentry gun that targets and eliminates nearby zombies.".
|Combat Sentry||Increases the amount of ammo in your sentry gun.||Ammo +20%||5||$4500|
|Overclock||Doubles the fire rate of your sentry gun.||Attack Speed x2||1||$7500|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of your sentry gun.||Damage +75||3||$7500|
|Tower Defence||Increases the maximum number of sentry guns you can place and hold.||Max Amount +1||1||$10000|
|Lightning Charge||Reduces the number of nights needed to replenish your sentry.||Recharge -1||1||$15000|
|Wither Rounds||Shots will drain a percentage of the enemy's maximum life.||Enemy Health -1%||1||$5000|
|Improved Targeting||Increases the range of your sentry gun.||Range +50%||1||$2500|
|Aluminium Case||Reduces the weight of the sentry gun.||Weight -1||1||$4000|
- Use early game for farming.
- Although it can be useful, don't depend on it.
- Don't use the Sentry Gun if you can invest in the Sniper.
- Place this along the centre of the field, as it has a rather short range.
- The gun inside is a P90. A very small one though.
- The glowing green display shows the remaining ammo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.