A deployable sentry that automatically shoots zombies within a 80 stud radius, first attacking the zombie closest to it. It holds limited ammo and will cease to function once it runs out.
|Combat Sentry||Increases the amount of ammo in your sentry gun. at max ammo it can store 600 ammo per sentry.||Ammo +20%||5||$4,500|
|Overclock||Doubles the fire rate of your sentry gun.||Attack Speed x2||1||$7,500|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of your sentry gun.||Damage +75||3||$7,500|
|Tower Defense||Increases the maximum number of sentry guns you can place and hold.||Max Amount +1||1||$10,000|
|Lightning Charge||Reduces the number of nights needed to replenish your sentry.||Recharge -1||1||$15,000|
|Aluminium Case||Reduces the weight of the sentry gun.||Weight -1||1||$4,000|
|Wither Rounds||Adds wither damage to your sentry gun.||Wither Damage +1.5%||1||$5,000|
- Be wise when to place down a SimiGun. They have limited ammo and can only be "refilled" by placing down another one.
- Place this along the center of the field, as it has a rather short range.
- SimiGuns do not target Wraiths and thus should not be used against against them.
- Heavy Sentry is a stronger yet expensive alternative of the SimiGun that may be more worthwhile.
- Just like Heavy Sentry and Combat Drone, Sentry Guns will not target zombies for 3 seconds after they spawn.
- The gun inside is a P90. A very small one though.
- The glowing green display shows the remaining ammo.
- The display will turn red with the word "ERROR" printed on it once it runs out of ammo. After a certain amount of time the depleted sentry gun will disappear.
|Consumable||Energy Drink • Experimental Drink • First Aid Kit|
|Deployable||Caltrops • Deployable Ammo • Propane Can • Landmine • Bear Trap • Gas Can • Trip Mine • Frost Generator • Teleport Pad • Sentry Gun • Supply Crate • Combat Drone • Tesla Coil • Mortar • Heavy Sentry|
|Grenade||Shuriken • Nail Bomb • Grenade • Molotov • Heal Grenade • Cryonade • Zombie Bait • Stun Grenade • Dynamite • C4 • Gas Grenade • Pipe Bomb|