|Supply Crate is part of the Survivalist Pack.|
You must own the respective gamepass in order to purchase the Supply Crate.
A large crate containing large amounts of ammo, as if Deployable Ammo had a bigger sibling. Can be upgraded to restore health and armour to the person who uses it, albeit at a 60s cooldown per recovery.
|Ammo Capacity||Increases the ammo capacity of the Supply Crate.||Ammo +1000||2||$7,500|
|Lightning Charge||Reduces the number of nights needed to replenish your crate.||Recharge -1||1||$7,500|
|Health Supply||Enables the supply crate to refill health and armour. 60s cooldown.||Supply Restore: Yes||1||$10,000|
|Speed Hands||Reduces the time taken to refill your weapons.||Refill Time -20%||2||$2,500|
- Even when fully upgraded, the time it takes to refill from the Supply Crate is 3 seconds (compared to 1 second from a maxed Ammo Box & Deployable Ammo). Ensure you won't get ambushed by zombies while refilling from the Supply Crate.
- The most prominent feature of the Supply Crate is the Health Supply upgrade. If used properly, it can provide a much better alternative to First Aid Kit and Heal Grenade due to its full armour repair.
- This will take ammo when recovering at the rate of 1 ammo per unit of health and armour.
- If upgraded w/ Health Supply, the left compartment of the Supply Crate will contain medkits if Health Supply is ready to be used.
- Health Supply used to have a 30s cooldown and did not apply the cooldown to the player that used it. This was changed in v4.3.1 as players can use more than one Supply Crate w/ Health Supply w/o fucking cooldown
|Consumable||Energy Drink • Experimental Drink • First Aid Kit|
|Deployable||Caltrops • Deployable Ammo • Propane Can • Landmine • Bear Trap • Gas Can • Trip Mine • Frost Generator • Teleport Pad • Sentry Gun • Supply Crate • Combat Drone • Tesla Coil • Mortar • Heavy Sentry|
|Grenade||Shuriken • Nail Bomb • Grenade • Molotov • Heal Grenade • Cryonade • Zombie Bait • Stun Grenade • Dynamite • C4 • Gas Grenade • Pipe Bomb|