- REDIRECT Template:Weapon Infobox
The Trench Shotgun is both an extremely deadly and slow firing shotgun. This shotgun is capable of doing massive damage the tradeoff being the really low attack speed, It's still considered as the best late game shotgun.
|Scattershot||Adds additional pellets to your shotgun shots.||Pellets +25%||2||$15,000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +30%||2||$12,500|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +2||2||$4,500|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Time -33.33%||1||$10,000|
- This is the perfect shotgun for Wraiths due to high ammo capacity and high damage per pellet.
- If your team dies in a boss fight this can slay the boss very fast.
- Strongest shotgun in game
- One of most oldest weapons in game (Historically)
- Slowest shotgun in game
- Heaviest shotgun in game
- If the weapon damage is maxed which will deal around 500 damage per pellet we can deal 4000 in close range or if all pellets hit which it makes it excellent for dealing heavy damage to a target.
- Headshotting with maxed damage upgrads will deal 11200.
- Stop if this can't 1-shot (2-shot if having Skull Combustion)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.