The UMP45 is a German sub-machine gun available in the game for $47,500. For an SMG, it has a small magazine of only 25 rounds and a slower than average firerate. With a damage of 333 and a low recoil it hits your foes hard making it useful for mid late game. If unlocked, it can be upgraded to ignore armour, an aspect that only a handful of guns can have.
|Lucky Shot||Adds a chance for your weapon to critically hit.||Critical Chance +7%||2||$8,000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +111||3||$16,000|
|FMJ Rounds||Makes your shots ignore enemy armour.||Ignore Armour: Yes||1||$5,000A|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +75||2||$5,000|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Time -33.33%||1||$10,000|
|Aluminium Body||Reduces the weight of the gun.||Weight -1||1||$5,000|
- The unupgraded cyclic DPS is 3,330 (6,660).
- The maxed cyclic DPS is 6,660 (13,320) (avg.8,524.8) (avg.17,049.6).
- The firing runtime is 2.5 seconds.
- The cyclic ammo consumption rate is 10 ammo units per second.
- For its tier the UMP45 is an excellent hard-hitting weapon as long as you are performing headshots. This weapon has noticeably low recoil for an automatic weapon meaning it can remain fairly accurate even after long periods of firing.
- This weapon's low firing runtime means it is not capable of laying down suppressive fire so treat it more as an Assault Rifle for covering your teammates.
- If you've unlocked the upgrade the UMP45 can be upgraded to ignore armour so that you can continue to aim for the head even against Helmet or Heavy Armour zombies.
- This weapon is a great candidate for the Concealed Carry perk due to its low weight and automatic trigger. Critical Plus also becomes a viable perk with enough critical chance.
- Fully upgraded, although AK-47 has more damage and ammo than it, it's less accurate, controllable and without the ability to penetrate armor.
- Superior to AUG, except if you have Charged Shot, and even then, it's still a bit better.
- More damage than M4, less recoil and lower fireoate (to conserve shots) though M4 has more ammo, and longer reload time.
- The only advantage that this gun has over SCAR-H is armor piercing, which can be counterattacked by Charged Shot.
- Effectiveness between AUG and M4, even with less money spent on fully upgrading, making this more cost-effective than assault rifles.
- Heckler & Koch, the manufacturer of the UMP45, developed the gun as a successor to the MP5.
- The UMP line of guns differ by the cartridges they fire, with the UMP45 firing .45 ACP ammunition.
- This is a highly underused weapon as players lean more to the P90.
- This may be due to its lower than average fire rate and it being only $5k more than the UMP45.
- This is also ironic, as the UMP45 is more perk friendly and therefore has more DPS potential than the P90.
|Pistols||Pistol • C96 • Flintlock Pistol • Luger • USP • Revolver • M93R • Python • Desert Eagle|
|Submachine Guns||Skorpion • Sterling • SMG • Micro Uzi • MP5 • MP40 • Thompson • UMP45 • P90 • Vector|
|Shotguns||Blunderbuss • Stakeout • Sawed-off Shotgun • Double Barreled Shotgun • R870 • Trench Gun • Shotgun • M1014 • AA-12 • USAS-12|
|Assault Rifles||M16 • AK-47 • AK-74 • AUG • M4 • CAR-15 • SCAR-H|
|Rifles||Flintlock Rifle • Kar-98k • M1 Garand • DMR • Intervention • Sniper Rifle • M24 • PSG1|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Military Axe • Cutlass • Fire Axe • Sword • Machete • Katana • Sledgehammer • Chainsaw|
|Launchers||M203 • M79 • RPG-7 • RG-6 • Rocket Launcher|
|Heavy||BAR • RPK • M249 • MG42 • M82 • M60 • Minigun|
|Laser||Laser Pistol • Laser SMG • Energy Sword • Laser Rifle • Laser Shotgun • Energy Rifle • Laser Minigun|
|Special||Flare Gun • Crossbow • Ice Rifle • Compound Bow • Tesla Rifle • Flamethrower • Freezethrower • M2 Flamethrower|