The USAS-12 is a shotgun pack from the overkill pack and is an expensive shotgun that costs $62,500.
|Custom receiver||Sets your weapon to fully
automatic and increase attack speed
|Full auto : Yes||1||$10000|
|AP round||Increase damage of shot||Damage ×1.5||1||$32500|
|HE round||Replace your shot with a single explosive projectile||Radius +4||1||$42500|
|Extended mag||Increases your magazine size||Magazine size +5||1||$15000|
|Fully loaded||Increase a amount ammo you can carry||Ammo +20%||2||$6000|
|Barrel extension||Increase accuracy of your shot||Accuracy +
of the gun
- The gun has high damage, it can take out stronger zombies quickly at close range.
- The gun has low recoil.
- The gun is Semi-Auto but can be upgraded to use Full Auto.
- The reload time is decent for a shotgun.
- Upgrading HE Rounds with AP rounds makes the damage very high.
- The capacity of the magazine is lower then the AA-12 but could still be slightly better.
- The USAS-12 is actually fully-automatic in real life, but it's semi-automatic in-game with an upgrade to make it fully-automatic.
- This is the only shotgun that can use the HE round upgrade.
- This has the 2nd highest damage of all shotguns, after the Trench Gun.
- This has highest rate of fire of all shotguns.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.