Zombie Bait is what appears to be a dismembered 2.0 arm. This could've come from a fallen zombie, a survivor, or maybe just synthetic. Whatever the case might be it is very effective at zombie crowd control.
|Frozen Food||Increases the lure time of your Zombie Bait.||Lure Time +2.5s||1||$3,000|
|Extra Limbs||Increases the maximum amount of Zombie Bait you can hold.||Max Amount +1||1||$5,000|
|Fresh Meat||Increases the lure radius of your Zombie Bait.||Radius x2||3||
- Use this to save yourself from death.
- You don't have to throw the bait far, in-fact if the bait is not within range of you, the bait will not save you.
- Use it to stall the last few seconds of the night or use it when the shop is gonna be attacked.
- Try to save your bait for blood nights, as zombies are more aggressive especially once the Boss spawns and boosts the surrounding zombies.
- Luring the zombies toward active equipment such as a Gas Can fire or a Gas Grenade poison field is pretty effective.
- Lurkers are not lured by the bait. The same is true with Pipe Bomb.
- The caption is a reference to Diablo and is commonly heard in Roblox zombie games in the pre-2012 era.
|Consumable||Energy Drink • Experimental Drink • First Aid Kit|
|Deployable||Caltrops • Deployable Ammo • Propane Can • Landmine • Bear Trap • Gas Can • Trip Mine • Frost Generator • Teleport Pad • Sentry Gun • Supply Crate • Combat Drone • Tesla Coil • Mortar • Heavy Sentry|
|Grenade||Shuriken • Nail Bomb • Grenade • Molotov • Heal Grenade • Cryonade • Zombie Bait • Stun Grenade • Dynamite • C4 • Gas Grenade • Pipe Bomb|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.